Our focus areas are;
1. Monitoring and observation of electoral processes
Our goal is to contribute to improved electoral governance in Kenya: 2017 elections and beyond through;
- Research and advocacy on Electoral laws and election management reforms
- E – day observation, by elections and referenda
- Post election monitoring
2. Regional cooperation for citizen election observation.
Our goal is to contribute to better conduct of citizen election observation and monitoring in East and Horn of Africa through;
- Spearheading EHORN (East and Horn of Africa Election Observers Network) regional platform
- Regional networking and experience sharing meetings
- Joint advocacy at the EAC and AU level on election practice in relation to policy and legislation of the member countries.
3. Institutional strengthening and sustainability of ELOG.
Our goal is to develop a strong network able to deliver programmes for effective, efficient and sustainable election monitoring in Kenya though;
- Consolidation of the membership
- Building the structure of ELOG
- Capacity development for ELOG members